4:20 PM, Jun 2, 2011 --
- NYSE down 3.83 (-0.1%) to 8,277.76
- DJIA down 41.59 (-0.3%) to 12,248.25
- S&P 500 down 1.6 (-0.1%) to 1,312.94
- Nasdaq up 4.12 (+0.2%) to 2,773.31
- Nikkei down 1.6%
- Hang Seng down 1.6%
- Shanghai Composite down 1.4%
- FTSE-100 down 0.7%
(+) AFFX upgraded.
(+) JOYG beats with results, hikes outlook.
(+) PIR reports upbeat May sales, guides for earnings beat.
(+) CHRS beats with earnings.
(+) NVTL gets patent.
(+) APOL gains on Dept. of Ed ruling.
(+) COCO gains on Dept. of Ed ruling.
(+) ESI gains on Dept. of Ed ruling.
(+) STRA gains on Dept. of Ed ruling.
(+) FSII upgraded.
(+) ANDS started with Hold rating.
(-) YGE secures new loan.
(-) MAGS inks new deal.
(-) SSI reports flat May sales.
(-) GOOG gains slightly as more details emerge on Gmail password issue.
Complete Story »