4:25 PM, Jun 6, 2011 --
- NYSE down 106.28 (-1.3%) to 8,115.87
- DJIA down 61.30 (-0.5%) to 12,089.96
- S&P 500 down 14 (-1%) to 1,286.17
- Nasdaq down 30 (-1.1%) to 2,702.56
- Nikkei down 1.2%.
- Hang Seng closed.
- Shanghai Composite closed.
- FTSE-100 flat.
(+) RXII reports positive breast cancer treatment trial results.
(+) AAPL gains as developers' conference begins.
(+) GOOG gains; WSJ report on Justice inquiry emerged late Friday.
(+) OXGN reports positive data on lung cancer treatment.
(+) SBUX upgraded.
(+) VICL reports positive melanoma trial results.
(+) INVE unit releases new product.
(-) THLD reports positive study data.
(-) MRK reports positive drug study results.
(-) ARIA gains
Complete Story »