Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cramer's Lightning Round - Airgas Is Marking Time (3/15/11)

Miriam Metzinger submits:

Stocks discussed on the Lightning Round session of Jim Cramer's Mad Money TV Program, Tuesday March 15.

Bullish Calls:

Airgas (ARG): "I think it is marking time until it reports earnings... earnings are going to be good or else (the CEO) Peter McCausland wouldn't have fought that takeover so hard. I'm banking with McCausland and I'm banking for a good quarter."

Pass:

MedAssets (MDAS): "We are not going to call that one. We're going to have to look into that... that is not on my radar screen. We'll have to come back with an answer."

Bearish Calls:

Stillwater Mining (SWC): "I don't like the mining stocks for a couple of weeks... remember, we caught a great rally from the end of January until the beginning of March. I said walk away... I said I'm not recommending that stock until later and it is lower."

Community Bank System (CBU): "I think


Complete Story »

Megan Ewing Kristanna Loken Aubrey ODay Drew Barrymore Marley Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment